Give the gift of zip line perfection this Christmas with the QuickSilver Zip Line Kit. The great outdoors is calling and being cooped up in front of a television is not an option for your kids or grandkids this year.
The neighborhood will be envious when you break out this marvel of engineering. Harness gravity and superb mechanics with the QuickSilver Zip Line Kit and speed yourselves and your kids into awesomeness.
What is a zip line kit?
A zip line kit is the embodiment of backyard excitement. With a kit from Zip Line Gear you will have everything you need to build a zip line. These kits are complete with cable, anchoring hardware, trolley, harness & gear, as well as a smooth braking system.
Easy Installation by YOU!
AS SEEN IN:
What’s in the QuickSilver Zip Line Kit?
- QuickSilver Zip Line Trolley is precision machined from stainless steel for maximum strength and durability (10,000mbs). The two heavy-duty wheels spin effortlessly on a dual ball-bearing system allowing tremendous speed and fluid motion.
- Reel of 5/16" galvanized aircraft cable (9800lb MBS), available in zip line lengths up to 500', and provides superior strength and weather resistance to the QuickSilver Zip Line Kit
- 30' Boa Bungee Braking system - When it comes to landing a quick, safe, and gentle stop, nothing beats the incredible simplicity and effectiveness of our Boa Bungee Brake System. The Boa Bungee Brake installs near the end of your zip line. The Boa Bungee Brake utilizes a sliding plastic block with an impact pad on the front to catch the zip line trolley and slow it down with a bungee cord.
- SLEADD Zip Line Harness, 2-foot Lanyard, and Omega Pacific Locking Oval Carabiner
- Two 8' cable slings for anchoring the zip line to poles or trees up to 2' in diameter (call us for larger slings if needed)
- Hardware: 5/8"x12" Turnbuckles (2), 5/16" cable clamps, thimble
- QuickSilver Installation Instruction Manual
If you love outdoor adventure and want the best, this zip line kit is for you!
||Viper Zip Line Kit
||Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit
||QuickSilver Zip Line Kit
||Backyards & Commercial
||100, 150, 200 feet
||100, 150, 200 feet
||150 - 500 feet
||20' Boa Bungee Brake
||30' Boa Bungee Brake
|Safe for Kids?
Requirements for the QuickSilver Zip Line Kit
- A clear runway between two trees.
- An end-to-end drop of 6-8 feet per 100 feet of ride.
- When properly installed, this zip line can safely hold up to 350lbs.
- The QuickSilver Zip Line Kit is intended for private use only. For commercial applications, contact us about upgrading to a commercial-grade version.
- Due to the weight of 5/16" cable, a mechanical tensioning kit or something similar will be necessary to properly install a QuickSilver Zip Line. (Tips for Tightening Your Zip Line). Order a tensioning kit with your QuickSilver Zip Line Kit, return it after installation and we'll give you a 100% refund! Ask us for more info by calling 888-476-3701.
- More information on our tensioning kits and rentals
View the QuickSilver Installation Manual.
View zip line braking details about our Boa Bungee Braking System.