Lightning-Quick for Your Enjoyment
Spice up your backyard zip line with the lightning-quick Viper Cable Trolley. Standing proud on dual ball-bearing wheels, this trolley will whip your hair back and put a smile on your face. Grab the excitement and go!
Want more than just the zip line trolley? Check out our complete Viper and Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kits!
Some Quick Facts about the Viper Cable Trolley
- Simplicity - Integrated into the zip line trolley are dual handlebars, rubber-coated for grip.
- Speed - Dual ball bearings in each wheel deliver reduced friction and a stunning 120 mph speed rating.
- Strength - With a breaking strength of 10,000 lbs, the Viper Cable Trolley's dependability is guaranteed.
- Safety - As with all trolleys, the Viper Cable Trolley has an attachment point for recommended carabiner add-ons; such as a safety harness, cobra seat, or other accessories.
- Size - The Viper Cable Trolley can accommodate any cable 1/2" or less in diameter.
Powder-coated in brilliant blue, the Viper Cable Trolley is corrosion-resistant.
It is designed to be semi-permanently attached to the zip line cable. While it is removable with a wrench, it is intended to stay on the zip line cable at all times.
See some videos from our customers who LOVE the Viper Cable Trolley.
Learn more about zip line trolleys!
Ideal for backyard zip lines. Great for children. Perfect for an entry-level zip line. Need a different trolley? Check out the QuickSilver Zip Line Trolley! The Quicksilver Zip Line Trolley can be combined with an attachable 15" handlebar to provide the convenience and performance of a Viper Cable Trolley in a sleek and easily-removable design.
Does the Viper Cable Trolley always reach 120mph?
No. A 120 speed rating indicates what the Viper Cable Trolley can handle. At our recommended zip line slope of 6%, with variables of rider’s weight taken into account, expect speeds anywhere between 10 and 20 mph.
Are the handlebars detachable?
No, the handlebars are permanently fused to the Viper Cable Trolley body.
How do I put the Viper Cable Trolley on the cable?
Two ways. Either by 1) threading the zip line cable under the wheels during installation, or 2) unbolting wheels, and re-bolting over the zip line cable.
Can I clip a bungee brake to a Viper Cable Trolley?
No. Only attach bungees to zip line brake blocks, never to a Viper Cable Trolley.