The Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit takes all of the elements of the Viper Zip Line Kit and adds a 20’ Boa Bungee Brake System and Zip Line Harness! If you want more excitement and adrenaline out of your Viper Zip Line ride without compromising safety, the Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit is all that and more!
If you are looking for a harness that will fit children younger than 7 years old, check out the Petzl Simba Child's Full-Body Harness!
Add a Cobra Zip Line Seat for a different type of zip line ride!
What’s in the Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit?
- Viper Cable Trolley (MBS of 10,000lbs). The Viper Zip Line Cable Trolley is constructed from high carbon powder-coated steel and painted an awesome shade of green. The Viper Zip Line Cable Trolley is equipped with a built-in handlebar and high speed, double ball-bearing wheels for a smooth, fast ride.
- 1/4" galvanized aircraft cable in either 100ft to 200ft (7000lb breaking strength) provides superior strength and weather resistance.
- Zip Line Harness, lanyard, and Jake Screw-Lok Carabiner
- 20' Bungee Brake - When it comes to coming to a quick, safe, and gentle stop, nothing beats the incredible simplicity and effectiveness of our Boa Zip Line Bungee Brake System. The Boa Zip Line Bungee Brake installs near the end of your zip line. The kit utilizes a sliding plastic block with an impact pad on the front to catch the zip line trolley and slow it down with a bungee cord.
- Hardware: cable sling, turnbuckle, and cable clamps
Note: We recommend you purchase a Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit length with at least 10' of additional cable to compensate for cable sag, measuring error, and to allow for some cable to wrap around one of the zip line anchor points. For example, a 100' length zip line kit will work well for any distance 90' or less. If the distance of your zip line run is over 90' you should choose the next size up (e.g. 150' or 200').
Learn more about why you might buy extra zip line cable.
||Viper Zip Line Kit
||Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit
||QuickSilver Zip Line Kit
||Backyards & Commercial
||100, 150, 200 feet
||100, 150, 200 feet
||150 - 500 feet
||20' Boa Bungee Brake
||30' Boa Bungee Brake
|Safe for Kids?
Requirements for the Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit
- A clear runway between two trees.
- An end-to-end drop of 6-8' per 100' of ride.
- When properly installed, this zip line can safely hold up to 350lbs.
- The Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit is intended for private use only. For commercial applications, contact us about upgrading to a commercial-grade version.
- We recommend a mechanical tensioning kit or something similar to insure the proper installation of your a Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit. (Tips for Tightening Your Zip Line). Order a Zip Line Tensioning Kit with your Viper Deluxe Zip Line Kit, return it after installation and we'll give you a 100% refund!
- More information on our tensioning kits and rentals
Check out these specific helpful articles