Our Terms & Conditions
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY. BY ACCESSING OR USING THIS WEBSITE AND/OR PURCHASING AND/OR USING OUR PRODUCTS, YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS AND ALL OTHER TERMS INCORPORATED BY REFERENCE.
Welcome to the website of ZIPLINEGEAR located at www.ziplinegear.com ("Site"). These Terms & Conditions ("Terms") apply exclusively to your access to and use of the Site, as well as your purchase and use of our products.
ZIPLINEGEAR reserves the right to change or modify these Terms or any policy or guideline of the Site at any time and in its sole discretion.
In order to create an account on the Site, you will need to register. In consideration of your use of the Site, you agree to (a) provide accurate, current and complete information; (b) maintain and promptly update your account information; (c) maintain the security of your password and accept all risks of unauthorized access to your account and the information you provide to ZIPLINEGEAR; and (d) promptly notify ZIPLINEGEAR if you discover or otherwise suspect any security breaches related to the Site. We may terminate your account at any time and for any reason.
Ownership of Site Content
Unless otherwise indicated in the Site, the Site and all content and materials on the Site, including but not limited to all designs, text, graphics, pictures, information, data, software, sound files, other files and the selection and arrangement thereof (collectively, "Site Content") are the proprietary property of ZIPLINEGEAR or its affiliates, licensors, suppliers or users and are protected by U.S. and international copyright laws.
You may link to the Site provided such link does not portray ZIPLINEGEAR or ziplinegear.com or any of its products in a false, misleading, derogatory, or otherwise defamatory manner and provided further that the linking site does not contain any adult or illegal material or any material that is offensive, harassing or otherwise in violation of the Content Standards below. This limited right may be revoked at any time.
You may use the Site only for lawful purposes and in accordance with these Terms. You agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local, or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming, or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information, or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use, or re-use any material that does not comply with the Content Standards in these Terms.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material, including any "junk mail," "chain letter," "spam," or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate ZIPLINEGEAR, a ZIPLINEGEAR employee, another user, or any other person or entity.
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Site, or which, as determined by us, may harm the ZIPLINEGEAR or users of the Site, or expose them to liability.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Use the Site in any manner that could disable, overburden, damage, or impair the site or interfere with any other party's use of the Site, including their ability to engage in real time activities through the Site.
- Use any robot, spider, or other automatic device, process, or means to access the Site for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Site.
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Site, or for any other purpose not expressly authorized in these Terms, without our prior written consent.
- Use any device, software, or routine that interferes with the proper working of the Site.
- Introduce any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, logic bombs, or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful.
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attack the Site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack.
- Otherwise attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
This Site may contain interactive features (collectively, "Interactive Services") that allow users to post, submit, publish, display, or transmit to other users or other persons (hereinafter, "post") content or materials (collectively, "User Contributions") on or through the Site.
All User Contributions must comply with the Content Standards set out in these Terms.
Any User Contribution you submit through the site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary. By providing any User Contribution through the Website, you grant us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns the right, whether on this website or in other media, to reproduce, modify, perform, display, distribute, and otherwise disclose to third parties any such material.
You represent and warrant that:
- You own or control all rights in and to the User Contributions and have the right to grant the license granted above to us and our affiliates and service providers, and each of their and our respective licensees, successors, and assigns.
- All of your User Contributions do and will comply with these Terms.
You understand and acknowledge that you are responsible for any User Contributions you submit or contribute, and you, not ZIPLINEGEAR, have full responsibility for such content, including its legality, reliability, accuracy, and appropriateness.
ZIPLINEGEAR is not responsible or liable to any third party for the content or accuracy of any User Contributions posted by you or any other user of the Site.
We may remove any User Contributions at any time and for any reason in our sole discretion.
These content standards apply to any and all User Contributions and use of Interactive Services. User Contributions must in their entirety comply with all applicable federal, state, local, and international laws and regulations. Without limiting the foregoing, User Contributions must not:
- Contain any material that is defamatory, obscene, indecent, abusive, offensive, harassing, violent, hateful, inflammatory, or otherwise objectionable.
- Promote sexually explicit or pornographic material, violence, or discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age.
- Infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, or other intellectual property or other rights of any other person.
- Be likely to deceive any person.
- Promote any illegal activity, or advocate, promote, or assist any unlawful act.
- Cause annoyance, inconvenience, or needless anxiety or be likely to upset, embarrass, alarm, or annoy any other person.
- Impersonate any person, or misrepresent your identity or affiliation with any person or organization.
- Involve commercial activities or sales, such as contests, sweepstakes, and other sales promotions, barter, or advertising.
- Give the impression that they emanate from or are endorsed by us or any other person or entity, if this is not the case.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
These Terms are for the benefit of, and will be enforceable by, the parties only. These Terms are not intended to confer any right or benefit on any third party or to create any obligations or liability of a party to any such third party.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless ZIPLINEGEAR, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, agents, partners, members, employees, independent contractors, service providers and consultants, and their respective directors, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of or related to (a) your use of the Site; (b) any content, information, or materials you submit to ZIPLINEGEAR; (c) your violation of these Terms; (d) your violation of any rights of another; or (e) your purchase and/or use of products purchased from ZIPLINEGEAR. Some jurisdictions limit consumer indemnities, so some or all of the indemnity provision above may not apply to you.
Except as expressly provided, any information provided on or in connection with the Site is provided on an "AS IS" and "WITH ALL FAULTS" basis without representations, warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied. ZIPLINEGEAR DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES, CONDITIONS AND DUTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO IMPLIED WARRANTIES, DUTIES OR CONDITIONS: (A) OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR USE, RESULTS, TITLE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, PRIVACY OR SECURITY; AND (B) CREATED BY TRADE USAGE, COURSE OF DEALING OR COURSE OF PERFORMANCE. ZIPLINEGEAR does not represent or warrant that the Site is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. ZIPLINEGEAR does not represent or warrant that the Site or its servers are free of viruses or other harmful components.
ZIPLINEGEAR makes no claim or representation regarding, and accepts no responsibility for, the quality, content, nature or reliability of third-party websites accessible by hyperlink from the Site, or websites linking to the Site.
Activities involving the installation and use of zip lines, pulleys, harnesses, braking systems and other related gear are potentially hazardous by their very nature. Anyone purchasing, installing or using equipment from ZIPLINEGEAR (doing business as ziplinegear.com) must:
- get proper training and instruction regarding its correct installation and safe use;
- ensure proper oversight, supervision and instruction (including the use of appropriate safety equipment) for themselves and others using the equipment;
- ensure all equipment is properly maintained and inspected for damage or wear prior to each use, and;
- assume all risks and accept full responsibility for any damage or injury, including death, that may arise from its use.
Information provided by ZIPLINEGEAR through the ziplinegear.com website, the ziplinegear blog, telephone, email and/or by any other means shall NOT be deemed to be professional instruction or advice. Please contact a trained professional to address specific questions you may have regarding installation or use of a particular system at your location.
Pricing and Availability
All prices are shown in U.S. dollars; taxes, shipping and handling charges are additional. All items are subject to availability and we reserve the right to impose quantity limits on any order, to reject all or part of an order and to discontinue products without notice, even if you have already placed your order. All prices are subject to change without notice.
We attempt to be as accurate as possible and eliminate errors on the Site; however, we do not warrant that any product, description, photograph, pricing or other information is accurate, complete, reliable, current or error-free. In the event of an error, whether on the Site, in an order confirmation, in processing an order, delivering a product or otherwise, we reserve the right to correct such error and revise your order accordingly if necessary (including charging the correct price) or to cancel the order and refund any amount charged. Your sole remedy in the event of such error is to cancel your order and obtain a refund.
Agreement to Conduct Transactions Electronically; Recording; Copies
You agree that all of your transactions with or through the Site may, at our option, be conducted electronically from start to finish, and that any oral conversations may be recorded. If we decide to proceed non-electronically, those transactions will still be governed by the remainder of these Terms unless you enter into different terms provided by us. You are responsible to print or make an electronic a copy of these Terms and any other contract or disclosure that we are required to provide to you.
Shipping & Handling
When we ship a product to you, you agree to pay the shipping and any handling charges shown when your order is placed. We reserve the right to increase, decrease and add or eliminate charges from time to time and without prior notice, so you agree to check all charges before placing an order. Any shipping or handling charges may or may not reflect actual costs.
Only valid credit cards or other payment method acceptable to us may be used and all refunds will be credited to the same card or, in our discretion, other method. By submitting your order, you represent and warrant that you are authorized to use the designated card or method and authorize us to charge your order (including taxes, shipping, handling and any other amounts described on the Site) to that card or other method. If the card (or other method) cannot be verified, is invalid, or is not otherwise acceptable, your order may be suspended or cancelled automatically. You must resolve any problem we encounter in order to proceed with your order.
Returns, Defective Products
If you are considering whether to return a product, please see our returns page for terms and further instructions.
If you believe a product sold by ZIPLINEGEAR/ziplinegear.com has a condition or defect that might make it unsafe, please report this safety concern immediately by visiting the Zip Line Gear Help Section or calling 1-888-476-3701.
Complaints and Legal Notices should be mailed to:
903 NW F St. Suite E
Grants Pass, OR 97526
ZIPLINEGEAR warrants that new products manufactured by ZIPLINEGEAR will be free of defects of material and workmanship. Products not manufactured by ZIPLINEGEAR are sold " AS IS" without any warranty, unless the manufacturer of that product otherwise provides a specific warranty for the product.
ZIPLINEGEAR MAKES NO OTHER, AND EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL, REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS, WHETHER IN WRITING, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR ANY WARRANTY ARISING FROM COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. EXCEPT AS OTHERWISE COVERED BY THE ABOVE WARRANTY, PRODUCTS PROVIDED BY ZIPLINEGEAR ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND.
Exclusivity of Remedy; Limitation of Liability
YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY, AND ZIP LINE GEAR'S™ SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE LIABILITY, FOR ANY BREACH OF WARRANTY SHALL BE YOUR RIGHT TO RETURN THE PRODUCT AND RECEIVE A REFUND OR EXCHANGE. IN NO EVENT SHALL ZIPLINEGEAR BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOSS OF BUSINESS, EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, NOR SHALL THE AGGREGATE LIABILITY OF ZIPLINEGEAR, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, WARRANTY, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WHETHER ACTIVE, PASSIVE OR IMPUTED), PRODUCT LIABILITY, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHER THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE PURCHASE OR USE OF ANY PRODUCTS EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Limit on Time to File Claims
SUBJECT TO APPLICABLE LAW, ANY CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM YOU MAY HAVE ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THE SITE MUST BE COMMENCED WITHIN ONE YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES; OTHERWISE, THE CAUSE OF ACTION OR CLAIM IS PERMANENTLY BARRED
Applicable Law and Venue
These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Oregon, applicable to agreements made and to be entirely performed within the State of Oregon, without resort to its conflict of law provisions. You agree that any action at law or in equity arising out of or relating to these Terms shall be filed only in the state courts located in Josephine County, Oregon or the nearest appropriate US District Court and you hereby irrevocably and unconditionally consent and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of such courts over any suit, action or proceeding arising out of these Terms.
Termination of Use of Site
Notwithstanding any of these Terms, ZIPLINEGEAR reserves the right, without notice and in its sole discretion, to terminate your right to use the Site or any portion of the Site and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Site or any portion of the Site.
If any provision of these Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Effective October 21, 2010
Revised March 9, 2022